It is a pleasure to wish you welcome to the 3rd LPMO symposium to be held in Oslo, Norway, October 28-30, 2020, organized by the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU).
We are pleased to announce the following confirmed invited speakers:
- Prof. Roland Ludwig (BOKU-University of Natural Resource and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria)
- Prof. Serena DeBeer (Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion, Mülheim, Germany)
- Prof. Jean Guy Berrin (French National Institute for Agriculture, Food, and Environment (INRA), Marseille, France)
- Prof. Carme Rovira (University of Barcelona, Spain)
- Prof. Finn L. Aachmann (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway)
We are sure that the combination of these invited speakers and speakers selected on the basis of submitted abstracts will provide participants with full coverage of contemporary LPMO issues, including LPMO discovery, mechanistic insights and methodology, enzyme kinetics and the role of reductants, structure and dynamics, industrial applications, LPMO-inspired catalysts, LPMO engineering, LPMOs in virulence and the roles of LPMO-like proteins with no apparent catalytic function.