|Full conference, registration before 15. June 2020 (Early bird)||Price (NOK)|
|Double room (per person)||5700|
|Double room student (MSc or PhD student, per person)||4200|
|Full conference, registration after 15. June 2020||Price (NOK)|
|Double room (per person)||6700|
|Double room student (MSc or PhD student, per person)||5200|
|Extra night||Price (NOK)|
|October 27-28, single room (incl. breakfast)||1525|
|October 27-28, double room (incl. breakfast)||925|
|Single day participation||Price (NOK)|
|Single day (October 28., 29. or 30.)||950|
|Dinner Wednesday 28. October||600|
|Gala dinner Thursday 29. October (incl. aperitif)||950|
- Full conference: two nights at Hotel Soria Moria (October 28-30, 2020) including all meals (3x lunch, 2x breakfast, 1x three course dinner, 1x banquet dinner), all symposium privileges and all hotel facilities.
- Student prices are only available for double rooms. If you don’t have a roommate, the organizing committee will assign one (same gender) to the room.
- If you want to stay longer at the hotel or have an accompanying person that will not participate in the symposium, please contact the hotel directly by email to organize the stay (info(AT)soriamoria.no).
- The Norwegian currency (NOK) is weak these days (10.2 NOK for 1 EUR, 9.2 NOK for 1 USD, 12.1 NOK for 1 GBP). It may be economically beneficial to register as soon as possible.
- We don’t have higher prices for participants from companies/industry. However, companies/industry that participate are urged to economically support the symposium by some form of sponsoring. Please contact us for details (gustav.vaaje-kolstad(AT)nmbu.no) Some companies will be contacted by us.